Friday, February 15, 2013

Canary and Arrow in Action

Shooting an action scene is a challenging task to any toy photographer. I consider the pose, perspective and of course lighting when doing an action scene. The camera needs to be where the action is, so they say. I always enjoy doing these scenes but, this is way too much time consuming from the set-up to post editing. But, it's always a blast to see your action figures in action. :)

Green Arrow and Black Canary in action :)



How do I do these scenes? I tie a string to the figure then delete it in Photoshop. There are so many ways to do this but, I have grown accustomed to the CLONE tool. Lower the opacity (approx 20-30% tops) when near the face/body of the figure. For the rest, you can increase it since it will be totally unnoticeable. Here's a sample below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...