Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Out of my way, Fur-Face

Hello, everyone!

This blog will contain all of my original toy shots, diorama and I will also let you in on some behind-the-scenes. I will also provide tutorials and links that will help you with your shots.

I have started taking pictures of my toys 4 years ago and I still consider myself in the learning stage. I love Mattel's Masters of the Universe Classics and DC Universe. And I dream of taking official Mattel shots or working in a toy company taking pictures and creating promotional diorama. :) 

My first post is aptly titled "Out of my way, Fur-face!" I have created the diorama using styrofoam, old dailies and acrylic paint. I used a string (which I will show you soon) to achieve the action scene. This image won in an online contest: http://www.actionfigurefury.com/wall-of-fame/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...