Saturday, February 16, 2013

Resident Evil. Chris Redfileld Action Figure

I overcame my addiction to console / PC games 5 years ago. I have spent sleepless nights driving around San Andreas, in finding and accumulating blood orbs, dodging spears and expanding my territory. But, one thing I have yet to overcome is my addiction in collecting action figures from games. :) 

Resident Evil is one of the most celebrated games ever. It features engaging game play and top-notched graphics. Chris Redfield is definitely my favorite character followed by Leon Kennedy and Ada Wong. NECA did a fantastic job with the figure. Decent articulation and the details are spot on. 

"There Will Be Blood..."



More action figures based on games soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...