Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tips on Duel on Mustafar shot

Behind the scene. This time I'm using LCD background and I'm re-using a base to re-create this scene. Since I want a nice silhouette of Ani and Obi, will just use a lamp just enough for the needed back light.

The usual challenge is the glare. Since I won't be needing the top portion, I just cropped it. What you can do to further improve the color is to use the BURN tool to the area of the glare since the background is fairly dark.

Also, there are other ways to avoid the glare. One, you can try moving the light farther from the LCD avoiding the screen. Another one is by changing the angle of your shot avoiding the glare. For the lightsaber, you can check youtube for a more detailed tutorial. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...