Sunday, February 16, 2014

Toys In Love

February, love month. Ha! Here are some of my images I made these past few years on some of the most famous couples from movies, TV and games. Love is in the air indeed. <3

Uhmm, Emily, I think you drop something...
(Emily and Victor from the stop-motion film The Corpse Bride)




Will you be my Valentine, Sally?
(Jack and Sally from the stop-motion film The Nightmare Before Christmas)




Take my hand, Jake, and let's consummate our love under the tree of souls... Lol (sorry)
(Neytiri and Jake from the movie Avatar)




Be careful out there, Spock.
(Uhura and Spock from the movie Star Trek)



Now I see the light!
(Rapunzel and Flynn from Disney's Tangled)


Catch me if you can, Mario!
(Mario and Princess from Mario game)



You will always be my love
(Yuna and Tidus from Fanal Fantasy)


I miss you, Ellie.
(Carl and Ellie from Disney's UP)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...