Monday, February 2, 2015

The Dark Knight Rises (PlayArts Kai)

The Dark Knight Rises by Play Arts

Similar with last year, and a year before that, I startd my year with a Batman toy shoots. Ha! This year is no different, and I decided to do some scenes from The Dark Knight Rises using the ultra sleek and fully articulated Play Arts Kai. 

For the first 2 shots, I used an LCD screen and a chimney that I have also used before. Using Photoshop, I desaturated and added photo filter to add drama. 



I said no guns, Selina. 

Now for the following images, I've created Bane's lair from scratch using sticks, chicken wire, illustration board, foam board, spray and acrylic paints. Will show you the behind-the-scene and making of the diorama soon. 

Sorry...

Let us not stand on ceremony, Mr. Wayne!



Shameless Plug:
 I joined a local toy photo contest and the last image is my entry. One of the categories is the most number of likes. Would really, really, really appreciate if you can check my entry and hit like. Here's the direct link Click Here 






Also, I'm supporting 2 good friends and fellow toy photography addicts, Ryan and Lionel. Hope you can also like their amazing entries. Here's the direct link for Ryan's entry: Click Here 




And here's the link for Lionel: Click Here







-Fin-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...